Sunday, November 25, 2007

Shooting fun

Title: Shooting fun

One of the most incredible things that i had done these few days was i did not sleep much. Also, i reached home as late as when all my family members turned in and left home early in the morning when mum was still asleep (what a rare case!).

Thursday's night was spent in school till 11pm. By the time i reached home, it was then 12 am. I slept and woke up at 1am continued doing assignment till the next day when i left house at 6plus am for school.

It was friday. I handed in an assignment that very day. It signalled some form of relief for me. But yet, another few assignments are due again soon.

While i was still rushing the friday's project, i was scheduled to meet the others for filming. I managed to get SiuWen, Amy, Dorothy, Gerry for my shooting. Well, it was quite an enjoyable session as we managed to have fun joking. Thanks to Diana, my nickname as Bamboo is known to more people. As the scene was taken without sound, we needed to pretend we were talking about projects by talking craps.

In one of the shots, I was asked the question - Are you a bamboo? - thrice. So i answered," yeah, i am a bamboo." I even said "straight down" with both my palm facing each other and moved them downwards like a chopper to illustrate my figure was as good as a bamboo.

There was one shot that was taken from Gerry's back. Because Gerry is too tall when he was seated, he was asked to slide lower while sitting for about 3 times. haha. Siu Wen drew a bamboo of me and Diana helped to improve the drawing by adding a spectacle. It was a good artwork.

Thank you for helping. Appreciated.

Gerry: Luckily you have a patient friend for this (referring to shoot).
Me: Don't go to hospital!


Siu Wen and Diana's ARTwork: I Like IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment