Saturday, November 10, 2007

Friend Account's expanding

Title: Friend Account's expanding

I have got to know a complete stranger and became friend with him just tonight. haha. My friend account is increasing at a rate faster than before. Oh my.... I can't help but keep making more friends. I have known alot of friends for the past 2 months but i got to know them either by the camp or friend's friend. But what had just happened for me was (i am at a loss of words).

Sara and i got to know Malcolm who needed a handphone to make a call. So we were approached. The get-to-know session kicked off when Sara asked Malcolm to take a seat while he was calling. To say the truth, i am envy of Malcolm. He's been to many countries in the world. He's simply well-travelled. Maybe Sara and i should meet up with him for a tennis session or even a meal at Serangoon Village. Today's befriending session was one of its kind. Sara, thank me as you got to make a new friend.

I am only delighted that my social circle is widening, and i hope it is expanding in diversity too. haha. I crave for a travel to other countries.

Anyway, i am now pinning my hopes on getting to Jay Chou's concert via lucky draw. I have never entered lucky draw contest previously. Will i get lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment