Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Begin with the end in mind

Title: Begin with the end in mind

Begin with the end in mind. That's the phrase that came into my mind this morning when I was on the train to school. I have thought of the kind of ending I want in my life.

Firstly, I will die a natural death. For me, to die unnaturally, it is a big no-no. I would not want to commit suicide. Because, if I fling myself down some levels as high as 11 storeys, I will end up having my brain all smashed. On top of that, I will be disfigured. This is a bad way to die.

Next, I will not want to be killed by anyone. It is worse than killing myself. I have to pass on, knowing that I have been killed by someone who so dislikes me. No. I won't let myself die like that.

Above mentioned are seriously producing a person who will die without a complete body. I will not want that. I prefer to die a complete body.

I predict the cause of my death would be stomach (gastric) cancer. It is 100% natural death. The reason for dying that way is because i have spotted some symptoms of stomach cancer that i have now. I have had before and still have a loss of appetite, weight loss, diarrhea, bloated stomach (after meal), fatigue, adominal pain, bleeding and vomiting. I seem not to be able to think of other natural way of dying for the time being. Thus, it is an alternative for me to die as a whole and without being disfigured.

I have always been admired by some for being very thin. Especially Purple, whenever Diana, she and i see each other, she would go, "Diana, ζˆ‘ε˜θƒ–δΊ†." Then she would comment that I am so thin and is a good thing that she wants to achieve.To think that she is envious of me being thin and slim, I am actually down with illness.

Also, I want to pass on with many, many, many and many people crying for me because I have impacted their lives. I want to leave the world with a smile of accomplishment. Thus, I will 'begin with the end in my mind', indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment