Sunday, November 25, 2007

Shooting day

Title: Shooting day

The last shoot was held at Diana's house yesterday. Evangeline acted. Although i did not get to see all her acting, i still remember the line, "Mum, i am home." haha. Gerry came also. While the filming was going on, we had nothing to do and started playing chi-go-pa. It was done silently.

I was haunted by my past when Sonia asked for my chinese name. I was called a canned chicken. That was my primary school nickname. It was so long ago i was called that.

Diana and i crapped alot too. I was inspired by Sonia yesterday to crap. I was standing at Diana's room door and Sonia needed to go by that way often. So I kept making way for her and she apologised till i was struck with an idea to tease her. So when she came again, i said,"Sonia needs the way." Then her name became Soni. no offence, joking only. Diana added the word "ar". So it was "Soni Ar". I would start saying "Soni", followed by Diana's "Ar". Evangeline chipped in some idea and made a joke out of it - Soni has a good friend called Eric. So it was "...." "....", (you should know what i mean). haha.

It was a long day for everyone - the castes, Kane, Gek Peng, Nick, Khair, Sindhu, Mano, Sonia, Gerry, Wee Kuang, Diana and Evangeline. Thanks for the hardwork and the many shots taken. You made good use of the time yesterday.

"place your straightened hand with your fingertips on your lip. Then move them away from your lip, forward and then downward." To someone who understands it and you are not forgotten for your effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment