Friday, November 16, 2007

a busy day for me

Title: a busy day for me

I had a sudden quiz, in lecture this morning. By right, i should not have gone for the 9am lecture with the intention of skipping it. But the news that there is a quiz made me, Wee Kuang and Diana go for the lecture. Also i had barely slept from 4.30am to 6plus in the morning. I was tired and had to rush an assignment.

It was one of those times that i did not know how to answer even a single question. How rare! Luckily the quiz did not have high weightage and i can still recover the points by doing well for other 2 subsequent quizzes.

After completing the quiz, i went straight back to canteen 1 for marketing communication assignment. I had been skipping lectures these few days not for fun but for worthwhile purposes. I was telling Diana that, "The feeling of skipping lesson was great. I am special in a way and everyone still needs to attend classes while we are out here when we supposed to have class."

I then had a meeting till 5pm before i could go for Project Nuts. What's more, when i was helping out, i was drained and i was supposed to do crowd control. To control crowd, i would sometimes ask the participants to move away from tracks. Maureen was sometimes at her station with Melise guarding the belongings. However, Maureen being bored there, came looking for me as i was stationed at the actual event venue where she could see the race.

After that, i left my duty place and went along the running route with Maureen and we saw Pak Wing and then Derek. They had fun cheering the runners. At the end of it, Maureen claimed she did alot of merits - crowd control, road marshal, guard locker. haha. Pak Wing was teasing Maureen, "Auntie."

No comments:

Post a Comment