Wednesday, November 21, 2007

project is ending one-by-one

Title: project is ending one-by-one

The work is peaking while deadlines are nearing. These contribute the ultimate stress in me. Anyway, i am starting to like the feeling of being busy. If i could sleep 4 hours a day, the rest of the hours are contributed to work, play, i would gladly accept that.

With so many projects due one-by-one, i have to have the energy to last the race. There is one thing that Diana and i agree, it is not possible that we would not finish our assignment. I am looking for weekends when i can recover all my sleeping hours. For me, if i sleep too much, i would get sleepy.

Conquer of the night: I had hokkien mee for dinner. Guess what, the stallholder who never talked to me besides telling me the price of the food previously on many many occasions, told me this: "这是最后一份" haha. I was lucky to buy the last pack.

Back to doing project for now. What a random post!

No comments:

Post a Comment