Wednesday, November 7, 2007

sad song, not exactly sad

Title: sad song, not exactly sad

I slept at 11 plus pm and woke up at 3plus in the morning. The night before this was quite similar to this. I was supposed to receive and send project files at 11 plus. But i ended completing none of the tasks at that time.

Anyway, I once told Michelle that i prefer sad songs to happy ones. The reason is simple. The sad songs are able to invoke my memory. Sometimes, i feel that only when one is sad and listening to this kind of music, he/she can recall the past meaningfully. Whenever i listen to these songs, it would be about recalling what i did - be it good or bad. Especially, when i could recall that i had fun moments that i used to enjoy, this has made me feel that i have not lived in this world for nothing. Also, the actual mood can add more meanings to the songs. I just think that in sadness itself, it is actually romantic somehow.

A song that can make one's heart to feel the ache, the eyes to tear, is special and worth noting as it has at least made me realise the significance of the events. It is not a bad thing at all when one can use sad song to reminisce the wonderful past.

It is not exactly listening to sad song = sadness. Sad song can act as a cushion or accompany me through the difficult moments when the tasks are tough and i am alone in it. It does not take me much effort to do so. To tell others my problems, i still need to explain my situation. Oh come on, to explain when i am down, it is energy-sapping. At times, intrapersonal communication works best when i want no one to tell me what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment