Sunday, April 29, 2007

Gained

Title: Gained

29 april 2007. the night i had gained alot in terms of age. I have been to Israel, Palestine, United States and China. All in one night, can you believe it? ( I doubt so).

Common sense would surely beat that question to a 'no'. I had a conversation with Uncle Thomas on topics revolving business. I had approached him with the aim of completing my most pressing matter- project. Originally i had consulted on the project i may be doing. Then we went on to talk about how business should work and of course, i tried learning from him and his views. Maybe i should have more of such session with experienced business men. Like what a business man told me, "there are two ways you can gain experience: one is you experience the things yourself and along the way you learn things the hard way. Second would be that you gain experience from others' experiences". Normally the second way is a faster way to gain experience. This was when my questions were answered. I think i just need to keep asking and i shall find the ultimate answer that i want. i guess i'll go on knocking doors of others and i shall be heard and thus answered.

But tonight was also my grandfather's birthday. This celebration was different as i did not play with my younger cousin which i often would do when we meet.

I, hereby wish my grandfather a happy birthday and a great year ahead for him

Happy Birthday, Ah Gong!

Although he may not get the message from here, cousins who are viewing this, if you could, do some kind work like any helpful soul would - spread the message to him.

Then in the afternoon, i was imitating him like to some of my cousins - Tammie and Aaron - and my brother, Kwan Boon, :“ 不是阿公要讲你, 你们也自动一点。 啊呀,讲了你们也是听不进去。 不要讲了。”

P.S.: For this part, do not let Ah Gong know. Thanks for your cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment