Wednesday, May 2, 2007

worries

Title: worries

Putting on the usual earpieces, i set off for school as usual. Following next, i took the lift, then crossed the busy main road to the other side where the bus-stop i was to wait for my bus. I began my day - wednesday. When i was on bus, i reached my hand into the pocket where my MP3 handphone was situated. I took it and adjusted the volume according to my liking and i started reading on the tutorial notes for the lesson later. Then at 2plus in the afternoon, like always, i left school for tuition duty at Aaron's house. That's the normal routine for the past weeks since the school restarted.

To my realisation, I had spent almost 3 weeks in school. Yet, i felt as though that deadlines of work are nearing but no real moves have been made. What's more, there may still be more latent worries that are on my way.

Worries aside. I felt as though the monotonous school life is returning. I have got a long way to go from here. But i guess i will again travel at the speed of light where i myself would again be in a shock to deal with the reality. Perhaps even going out on weekends might not really lift me up from the dull mood that is setting down in the place where my heart sets its roots within me. Renewed, freshly-oxgenated blood from the heart can no longer brighten up the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment