Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday's

Title: Saturday's

I woke up at 7.30am in the morning. That's early, considered by any "ABC" or "blah" standard. Had thought that the day would start off meaningfully with me completing tutorials. I guess not even one was done. Instead at around 8.30am, i slept.

By the time i woke up (10am), i was preparing to leave for my tuition lesson. Wasted would be a suitable word befitting my situation. I guess i would just need to be efficient. After tuition, i met Ann, Guan Zhu and Michelle for badminton session.

Just before the 2pm session, i was caught in a situation. The very reactive but 'unwanted' juice was at work. Its full name was gastric juice. It held me back from playing and in the end, i had to go away for some quick bites.

I have not been playing badminton for some time. Rust had rubbed some of its effects on me. Anyway, even if i had regular plays, i guess my level of playing would still be at the rock-bottom and the 'rusty' feeling i might have only added little side-effects to my unnatural play.

Although my skills are not up to standards, my personal secrets against the threesome are revealed below:

Badminton Tactic: When tag teamed with Ann, allow her to play against Guan Zhu as she would (99% of the time) be able to hit back on his service and beat him to his game on a probability of 2/3. That could be a curse that Guan Zhu needs to break. To beat Michelle in the game, simply hit shuttlecock high over her but beware, Michelle might retaliate with some "sleepy" magic on you. This is due to she would be sleepy somehow during game and if you ever caught a glimpse of that, you might be hit on the spell. haha. Then for Ann, it was simple than any other tactics mentioned above. Create a joke or simply make her break out into laughters, she would surrender the game to you readily.

To be politically correct, it was a fun game. haha. I don't mean to say that it was really bad. It was a indeed a fun one truly.

At night, had seafood dinner. A pity that Ann wasn't able to make it and Guan Zhu was left out of the super-cheap feast because of his illness which he always claimed the source of that was me. Just can't escape from clutches of monster "illness", somehow although i have recovered fully. Conviction was needed from the seafood to Michelle as she claimed that the food there was not good. Anyway, at the end, she commented the food was not spicy enough. I thought her taste bud was 'spoilt' from young by extreme spicy food. After dinner, we had chatted like there was no tomorrow.

Guan Zhu asked me to join some youth organisation. Well, i don't have anything on in school except classes. It seems a good cause to join as there are other activities. I would like to be part of some event organising activity. Shall see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment