Monday, April 9, 2007

as GOOD as last day

Title: as GOOD as last day

Today started off abit moody. Repercussions from my work had hit me totally. Even on the train, i did not sleep at all which i normally would when i am on my way to work. The slightest thought of pressing work had kept my mood down. Just as i am writing now, i felt that the mood was right. haha. Why? Because today is monday; monday's BLUES.

Like always, I have always this tendency of giving myself stress when things are tight, which can be said to be self-induced stress. Sometimes i just felt that without stress, i would think that i am wasting my time and being unproductive. But when i am stressed or look stressed, it is kind of depressing. That's the irony of life. Sometimes, my work friends would even say i have a 'serious' face or comment that i get excited in getting things quickly.

Anyway, my attachment is ending soon. Although today i ended late, i was told that i could go off early or report to work later tomorrow. To me, i prefer the former to the latter. haha. I like to suffer then enjoy. Ya, so what my attachment is ending on friday? This is because i am seeing my supervisor for the last time today as she is away all the way till i leave the work officially.

When i was seeing her marking the student evaluation form from behind, i thought i was failing because there were 5 criteria in the evaluation. Then all of them are scaling from 1 being the failing grade to 5 being the excellent grade. To pass my attachment, i would only need to get 3 points for each criteria. If for any criteria i am given less than 3, i would have failed the attachment. So i was looking at her marking, then i did not notice which side the of the marks were towards the failing grades ( 1 and 2 points). For the first criteria, i was given a grade scaling towards the left. I thought it was a bad omen. Then you would have known, i was up and tight, scared that i would fail. So i did not look anymore and walk away to give my supervisor some peace to evaluate me properly.

Luckily (as usual like most of the drama shows end) i passed. Those scaling away from the centre were either very good or excellent. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment