Sunday, April 8, 2007

sunday church

Title: sunday church

I thought that i would not have any activity. But out of nowhere, ann actually asked us to go to her church. In the end, guan zhu and i turned up. we got to witness ann singing 'live' and solo. that's not bad, eh? haha. It was as if a totally different person who had sung in front of me. From the tone i have said, you can easily decipher that i was rather impressed with her.

I felt this church was although small, but it was like a small family gathering where everyone is not neglected. Anyone from the floor can respond to the host immediately and they can joke with each other during the game session. That was the warmth i felt there. I felt as though i had visited ann's second house because ann seems to know everyone and the pastors also came to say 'hi' to her. By the way, the church is old as me and as well as guan zhu and ann.

So after the session, we were talking. I still remember guan zhu saying to ann that the session ended at 4pm. Below is the actual conversation:

Guan Zhu: “四点end。”

Me: “四点不是Ann。”

Haha. We all broke into laughters. So coincidental that both the words "end" and "Ann" sound the same.

Anyway, these weeks i have been meeting my friends' family members. Only a few weeks ago i have seen michelle's.

Cannot seem to figuure a knot in my head these few days. i hope i can get it done asap because time is running out. Like what i always like to say and my golden line - "Time can solve any problem" (时间能解决一切). Hopefully, everything turns out as wished.

No comments:

Post a Comment