Thursday, April 12, 2007

the night before last

Title: the night before last

If it was tomorrow around this time, i would have reached the end of my attachment. The end of one is beginning of another - school term. I was asked by my colleague if i would miss working there. But as usual, it is hard for me to miss a place. It seems to be in me since i was young. The days when i left my former schools, i did not feel sad nor too happy. All was neutral.

What should i be feeling? I feel that i just went through another process of life and let it go when need be but without regretting it. Perhaps the subject that i am facing now is work, that's why all the more i felt the emptiness in me.

The benefit of this neutral feel is that i won't experience sadness.

Anyway, on top of that, i have yet to complete a work task. I guess i have to rush through it and have not been in the best of health the past days or even weeks! I have been trapped in the vicious cycle of fever, cough and flu for 2plus weeks. The worse part is I have to endure it one by one. Say i have fever today, then tomorrow it will be coupled with coughings then flu. Luckily i am not experiencing any flu for now. That's good news. Hope that i have already started eliminating illnesses one by one and wish i can recover in time for school term. I guess i need to sleep more to get healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment