Saturday, April 7, 2007

WHY? readandberead?

Title: WHY? readandberead?

readandberead? Actually had no idea why i came up with this particular name. However, after creating this blog name, i have managed to think out a good reason that is ... 'read' refers to my blog viewers and as for 'be read' simply means that me, myself the blogger whose life and thoughts are read out by any of you out there. Thus if you are to put the phrases together, it means you and me. So with you reading and i diligently blogging on, this blog will come to 'live'. And hardly do many wild dreams come true, hence i hope i can have the lasting stamina to keep the blog alive and as a result, make a miracle.

Affinity you may call it that i have between me and my blog name. Because i had originally no idea at all what to name my blog. Just as i thought i had come up with a not-so-well-thought name, it actually turned out to be that meaningful (to me). haha. That's good.

So it is time for so lame Q&A:

The question for the day: SO what kind of topic would you be blogging more on?

ANS: i think for me, as i am not the type that will reveal all in my blog, so indirectly i may just convey the meaning in my blog. I think i wouldn't blog negative issues in my blog, for this blog will form a record of what i have done and i would 'no no' want any kind of bad memories.

Qns: Are you a soccer fan? What club do you support?
Ans: sure. any club that plays well, i will support but provided that the teams must be full of flair.

See you at the next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment