Monday, June 4, 2007

My Devotion, Dedication, Concentration and Anxiety

Title: My Devotion, Dedication, Concentration and Anxiety

Devotion+ Dedication+Concentration+Anxiety = ?

What do you get out of the above equation? This particular equation relates to the qualities that an individual has when he is focused on the task and is determined to make the grade. In fact, the equation will produce the ultimate product - SUCCESS. Personally, i feel that if i ever possess such qualities together, there would always be an aura of confidence around me. However, this phenomena would happen once or twice a year. Really need to cherish it. Apparently, this has not happened to me this year. When this really strikes me, i would be as though i am possessed and everything i touch just turns gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment