Sunday, June 24, 2007

Mindset and Goal needed in ONE

Title: Mindset and Goal needed in ONE

So fast, it is already nearing the end of another month - June. Time seems to be racing and i need to be fast to catch up with whatever i need to do. Just only yesterday, i have already checked my tentative exam timetables. They are from 20June - 24June. So that would be from Monday to Friday, 9am - 11am on Monday, Thursday and Friday while for Tuesday and Wednesday, 2pm-4pm. It really made me feel alert that my exams are here soon and i need to reduce or at worst, cut off from going out too often. I need to settle down very soon. I still remember that I had 4 exams last semester and did not do well. This had some bad impact on me. But this time round, they are 5 to deal with and i really need to make my score (GPA) worth the effort i put in. Effort, focus are very much needed now. I need to, at least feel the readiness in me to take exams soon.

I think for me, i should be mentally prepared and get into right mindset by Monday, 25 June. So by then, there should be 2 main tasks for me - first to get my studies back on track and finish projects successfully, the other would be to get my tutees to perform well academically.

Every now and then, i would be in a daze thinking of something else, even when friends were talking to me. I even had to double check what they said previously. It was not that i did not want to listen to them but just somehow, i could not get myself focused as some other thoughts have dominated my mind. Well, in description, it would be like a piece of blurred glass blocks the vision of the conversation topic that i am at with any parties. I could not hear them at all and every word spoken would be as good as passing by my brain and not processed. I am getting into some 'daze' syndrome. To some extent, i am having something close to mood swings but not exactly that.

A short description of a 'daze' syndrome, written in a poem:

Seems as though calm waters,
but within it stirs a raging tsunami beneath.
As such, translation of inner feelings brings about a distracted one.

No comments:

Post a Comment