Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Invasion?

Title: Invasion?

Currently, there are 4 under one roof, in my house. But it will not be the case anymore when tomorrow arrives. The number of occupants in my house will shoot to 6. I just can't wait for them to arrive. They are HAMSTERS. They will 'invade' officially on 21 June.

Let's have some quizzes on hamsters:

Qns: What do you know about hamsters?
Ans: When a baby hamster or rather a batch of baby hamsters is born, stay away from them. This is so as when the smell of another indivdual once found on the baby, the adult hamster (even it is the hamster mother) will finish ( or consume) it.

Qns: Anything else about hamsters?
Ans: Nope. I just hope that the 2 living organisms would not end up corpses.

So where are all these 2 hamsters - 1 male, 1 female - going to come from? In short, the source i am getting the pets. haha. Well, no buying. Instead, i will be given by my tuitee. Cool. I just could not help but feel excited.

However, sometimes, when high hopes/excitement placed over an object/event/animal/human may sometimes end up in great disappointment. I would say 'no' to that and pray hard that all will be well. I see the hamsters as a way to relax. Let's hope that the hamsters i am going to receive don't bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment