Thursday, January 1, 2009

my 2009 countdown

On the very last in the yester-year of 2008, I went for the annual countdown. This time, it was different. Han Xiang, Guan Zhu, Yi Long, Cynthia and i went to Marina but it was the other side of it. I was standing along the expressway facing the high-rise buildings. The view there was clear and more importantly, i could see the fireworks. Under the sky of firework, some were amazed while others were busy snapping shots. For me, i made my wishes with the beatings of the firework and my heart in sync.

The beautiful view of Marina














Fireworks














we!















with my long-time friend, Guan Zhu





Year 2009 is here. BUT i still have another 365 days to year 2010. I want year 2010 to come sooner. For year 2009, i want everything smooth sailing for me and be more confident in all situations. HAPPY 2009!

3 comments:

  1. U mean u went to the channel 8 countdown show?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what programme that is. But i am sure there was some programme going on.

    ReplyDelete