Saturday, January 31, 2009

I have grown up

There was a time i saw this line, "Tough times don't last, but tough man does". This phrase has been on my mind these past few days and this can be a measure of how tiring and mentally draining routine i have been put through. I used to dislike this but i do appreciate it now. I feel much better after the tough work. It seems like i have grown to understand the world better.

Then, I understood that personal responibility is important. This character may not be that clearly emphasized when one is young. However, when one is, for example, a working adult, this is darn true. When there is a significant mistake, everyone involved will be scrutinising it and looking for the ultimate culprit. To keep it short, do your part correctly and allow no mistakes to bring you down (just in case, there is a major cock-up in your work). Be responsible for your own actions.

1 comment: