Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY Chu Yi (First Day)

It was chu yi yesterday and i went to maternal grandparents' house for breakfast first. There, i watched tv and Winn was funny. There was once when he yelled and i asked him,"shen me shi?" He turned and saw the tv advertisement. He replied,"da xi shi".

Then i went to my paternal grandmother's house. My cousins started playing mahjong. Soon, Han and her family came. Hui sang a CNY song when asked to. By then, i needed to leave for the temple where my grandfather's tablet was.

In no time, we found ourselves in a relatives' house at Bukit Merah. I told my cousins that we were like a group of locusts that went past a crop field. We practically ate more 50% of the available CNY goodies.

Then next stop was Han's house; another distant cousin of mine. We again started eating alot. Soon, i disembarked myself from the main body (consisted mainly the adults). I went to feed the fishes and played with Hui and Xin Yi. Then i suggested to play the swing just outside Han's house. With her suggestion, i tried to reach for the leaves hanging up on the tree. With some energy, i managed to get my foot to touch the leaf with each swing. I even told her how to swing with a different style. Han hung herself on a 'n'-shaped structure. After that, we went back to the house. We raced using some small vehicles and just by turning the steering wheel, the vehicle would move by itself. We raced a total of 3 times and i lost them all. At night, we went back to grandmother's place. I had my mahjong session. Luckily, i only lost $1.80. What's more, we played alot faster.

Han turned her world upside down.



















Davin and me

No comments:

Post a Comment