Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye Year 2008 Part II

Then now i am embarking on a key phase of my life. I hope i can get the most out of it and enjoy myself. Sometimes, when i am doing something, i will have this 'don't think too much and just do' mentality. In this way, it might benefit me greatly as i have a tendency to worry over events that have not happened.

2008 - it is a year when i made it into my dream course and the University i want to get in. Now i just need to wait till 2010 to study at University. This year, i also found my passion and the kind of job i would want to have in the future. Some may find my dream laughable; others may disagree with me. I have my mind set in this and all i have to make sure that i don't divert away from my goals.

I stepped into the year that seemed so ordinary but after all, it was a good year spent with so many, so many for me to remember. THANK YOU for all the people that i met and being part of my life in some way. I am grateful. Wish you all the best in all that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment