Sunday, January 11, 2009

Reunion Dinner 2009

Yesterday (10 Jan 2009), I had my reunion dinner with my Mummy's family at my grandparents' house. It was a 3minutes walk from my house to theirs. After dinner, i went with Aaron, Boon, Chloe, Tammie to Jurong Lake Park. May Ning, Yan An and Winn came later. At the park, we embarked on a fun trip through all the obstacles. First, Tammie, Chloe and i had spinned ourselves round an obstacle. We thought we could spin out our dinner but we only managed to get dizzy.
Next was the tyres swing and it was the first time that all of us sat on it. I could not get myself started on the swing but with Tammie's help, i was able to.

The entrance















The tyre swing















I climbed up this simple one.
















This particular obstacle was made of 3 black mats located near its centre and there were ropes supporting it. So we climbed from all sides to the mats and jumped on it.















May Ning was on the pyramid.
















This ring obstacle kept us turning and we took turns spinning it. Sometimes, we sat on the highest point and through the use of gravity, the ring turned. Also, we ran and pushed the ring.

















Winn had difficulty pushing the ring with Boon on it.
















Fireworks were not to be missed though i considered myself too old for it. However, the fireworks did make the place a better one.















Sparkling night now.















Aaron lighting his fireworks















I think i tried my best opening my eyes.















With some effort, all their names were on the ground and we took pictures.

Aaron














This is Winn not Chet.














Chloe














Tammie (aka Er Jie)














May Ning














Yan An














Boon














me














Still playing the ring before we went home














GROUP PHOTO







Show 2s.













We ended here with 413 photos taken. See all of you again in 2 weeks' time. By then, i hope it will be a great CHINESE NEW YEAR!

1 comment: