Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Genting trip (breakfast version)

Title: Genting trip (breakfast version)

We all reached Space-Shot. Peng Peng Yi Yi, Chloe and Kwan Boon tried it. haha. Kwan Boon tried the Space-Shot the third time. I still remember when we were up there, there was a 12 second countdown before we were released and thus experienced the feeling of committing
suicide.


Space Shot




















Looking for seats






















Before the ride




















After the ride




















the post-ride interview




Apparently, the ride was no kick to the 3 of them. haha. So we went to Corkscrew.



Corkscrew






















YO! Before ride





















YO! After ride
















It was in the evening we went for some bowling. I am lousy in this. I lost it. I am good at getting perfect scores (zeros). Er Jie was good in it as she had 3 strikes, cool. It was easy to distract Chloe. Whenever i called her name during her turn, she lost her concentration and there went her points.


My 007 score




















I can't stop my perfect score




















Er Jie, the PRO



















I am not in photos often because i was the one taking pictures and videos.... haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment