Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My recollection

Title: My recollection

My recollection. The past 5 months have been fun for me personally. It was a milestone and i definitely would concur that it has changed my life quite a big chunk. The change was a positive one, no doubt. It was happiness, in short. I just feel life in a great way. This, of course, leads me to having an insatiable greed of having this happiness, always. From now, my perception of life is just so lovely and every bit beautiful. Perhaps, it is due to the fact i have got not much stress. But certainly, i enjoyed what i did. Nothing else i experienced had so much impact on me, compared to this one. I feel appreciated in every way.

The things that were said, given to me. I felt them all in a positive light. Sometimes, they laughed, joked. I shared it too. When they were moody, i understood it. When i nagged, they would imitate me. Although i was irritated sometimes, i understood that they needed a break and i somewhat accepted their jokes. The spirit they showed was direct and nothing else. The questions they asked were, at times, amusing. I could not help but just gave a smile. We even made faces at each other. Looking at all the different expressions, it made you laughed. haha. They then came up with names. Although it was some funny names, at least they did it in the least offending way. What's more can i ask of them?

In work, I was with them to face the most daunting questions. I witnessed how they progressed in it. Even during meals, we could chat everything under the sun. We bade each other goodbyes when the day ended.

I am proud of them. Hopefully, they can all add values to the society in their own rights. Thank you all. I know most of you may not read this. Well, let's just hope you all receive this message in your dreams or even spiritually, you receive my blessings and praises.

The dream ahead of me is there for me to achieve it. Likewise, years before the big dream may even cause me to change my mind about it. Well, let's hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment