Monday, September 15, 2008

My last day

Title: My last day

Today was my last day. I went around visiting from morning till night. So it was a fruitful day as i did what i wanted. I went around visiting and non-stop visiting. 3 months and i will see you all again. Come december, my favourite month. Don't forget me by then.

In the night, all the wishes came in and i felt glad about it. Then, my parents were worried about me that they kept reminding me this and that. Although they nagged, i appreciate it. This shows they care about me. I also had friends helping me with the packing. Thanks. Then, i went to grandparents' house. I was given words of advice. After all, they were making me feel more comfortable psychologically.

Let's hope it is all well. I will do fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment