Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Home

Title: Home

When i was young, i used to think that it would be fun to be away from home. Home, it is a place where it was heavily guarded and governed only by my parents. It is a place i need to obey the governors. Whenever i make a mistake, i would be reprimanded for the little things. Lucky me, i am not calculative and i tend to forget the bad deeds that others created on me - be forgiving.

But now, i have grown older and i will not be at this home daily. I miss it. I am sure everyone else misses it. Just like the phrase - absence makes the heart grow fonder - applies, i miss my home and family. Perhaps, being absent from home, it makes me recall the sweet things that my home can offer. One thing i can confirm is that each child will have his/her first class treatment (equivalent to being treated like an Emperor) from his/her parents, no matter what. Compare how my parents and others treat me and i will know that what it means earth and heaven.

Learning to cope well with all new challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment