Sunday, February 3, 2008

WALK home!

Title: WALK home!

I walked for 40 minutes, home on saturday morning, 12.45am. Well, i took the last bus but it could only take me to Boon Lay Place (the nearest to home). It was first time walking so long back home. It was just so happened that it was on the last study day of my last semester (1 Feb). I ended late on friday due to project meeting and then supper. I managed to tempt Diana and Sephanie to eat, that's for sure. Wee Kuang was also supposedly my victim. He, who watches his diet, also ate much. Grass jelly with tangyuan was the dish Wee Kuang and i ordered. On top of that, there is no such thing on the menu. After missing out on her bus, Diana decided to walk home from Bukit Timah to Yew Tee. I thought that was like... and never knew that would happen to me too. Xin Yong boasted the 'uncle' side of him by saying peanut and beer go well together when one is watching soccer. Oh my, that's so typical of a middle aged who watches soccer at coffeeshop. For me, when i started walking home, i was tempted to take cab. Luckily, that little determination that i only had was enough for me to walk home.

No comments:

Post a Comment