Wednesday, February 6, 2008

my thoughts are everywhere!>&*&^&*()(*()(

Title: my thoughts are everywhere!>!&&^%^*(O)

oh my... i finished my last presentation. NOW, i am left with 3 exams to tackle. It is now to study during CNY. I have got reunion dinner later with my grandma. I have not been to her house for ages. Time to visit it.

Yesterday, i had a reunion dinner with GERRY, GRACE, JIAFENG, AMY, MAUREEN, MELISE, AIKNEN, PAKWING, YONGQING, KAREN. A pity PEARLYN could not come but was kind enough to accompany us till City Hall Station. Oh my, it was my first time having a reunion dinner with friends.

I feel freed from something... I want to utter rubbish that no ones understands... The most important is I want to be understood only when I want people to... No more presentations, no more ... no more... Oh my, i got to prepare for application for Uni now. Ahhh, i am now typing one of the most irrational post here. Suddenly my thought are everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment