Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy VDAE!!!^^^

Title: Happy VDAE!!!^^^

I spent a fufilling day with KAREN, PAK WING, GERRY, MELISE, MAUREEN, DEREK. Valentines' Day was spent studying in school. Nevertheless, it was great with them. Early in the morning, i reached school at 9plus. It was late considered my personal standard is 8.30am. I had wanted to buy something for them before meeting them at our favourite haunt. But i went ahead without buying anything.

I totally regretted my decision. Karen brought chocolate and marshmellow. Pak Wing got danish cookie. Melise got chocolate and Maureen - snacks. So i went with Derek to buy something. I got everyone of them a Push Pop and i am proud of it. On top of that, i bought chocolate and potato chips.

Then, in the evening, we played Saboteur. Derek - forever getting blocked by people. Melise - as shrewd as ever. Maureen - helped Pak Wing so many times. Pak Wing - very sly too and trying to orchestrate things. Karen - too innocent till no one knew which team you were. Gerry - talked too much and i knew easily what team you were in.


SABOTEUR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment