Monday, February 4, 2008

Projects' ending so is my term

Title: Projects' ending so is my term

I just ended a project marathon partially. I still have last round of presentations and say bye-bye to the learning institute. I started project meeting on sunday which was then elaborated to a meeting where it was extended at Diana's house. The meeting ended at 12plus in the afternoon on monday. What a day! Just doing project. I hope i can do well tomorrow. I will convince my tutors. 2 more and i am almost done with my stay there. Goodbye to the underpass (my favourite project meeting area), goodbye to Atrium (my weekend project area), goodbye to Ourspace (my new favourite place). Goodbye to the sleepless nights that were spent with my project mates - Xin Yong (Prof. Weng), Diana, Wee Kuang, Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment