Saturday, January 12, 2008

"Moral Issue" for everyone!

Title: "Moral Issue" for everyone!

"I believe this is a moral issue and we should seize it," by Al Gore. A line that was engraved into my mind after i saw the documentary on climate change. I would say it was first time in my entire life, i saw the seriousness of the issue.

The way i saw a person trying to educate the public with the kind of neatly adjusted tone and volume when he wanted to emphasize on some facts. This was the translation of what a person who is clear of his goals and direction does.

The presentation that i saw and i had one word for it - conviction. I was convinced by what i saw and i think raising awareness and responding to the environmental issue is important.

If only i could go tour the world and speak of my belief one day. I want to make an impact... I am inspired...

No comments:

Post a Comment