Sunday, January 6, 2008

Cousins' Outing

Title: Cousins' Outing

29Dec/Sat

The cousin outing ended with Dickson, Tania, me, Tammie, Kwan Boon, Aaron and Chloe turned up (in the order of seniority). haha. For me, it was an outing of our own with no adults' supervision. We had the freedom to do what we want. The next outing is somewhat already decided and it sounds an exciting idea too. I am thrilled for that day in Feb.


I got to know the number game because of Tammie, a game that requires player to shout the numbers starting from 1 in logical order. Once any player shouts a number at the same time as the other, the 2 will be out of the game.


Caught the movie, "Alvin and the Chipmunks". It was a cute movie. I need to goal shawping (go shopping). Sales = sails (Dickson came up with those terms). Pictures taken, fun taken, memories taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment