Sunday, January 6, 2008

Count-down

Title: Count-down

31-1Jan

Count-down day was great. My day was filled with my good friends - old and new. Met Han Xiang, Guan Zhu, Michelle and Cynthia in the afternoon. We went to Settlers to play games. We enjoyed playing Cluedo. During the first few rounds, i was great in guessing but subsequently i i turned a little dull. Oh my. My memory got lousier each round. Mmmm. give credits to .... ME! haha. Oh my. It was such a long time we met. So long that i have not heard Michelle calling me 阿公, haha. You all are important to me. I have not gone with them to karaoke for such a long time. I just wonder when that time would ever come.

Then we went to Newton for dinner where we had fried oysters, stingrays, crayfish (my favourite), kang-kong, la-la. Half-way through the dinner, i received a sms to get a rose, from "ahem". haha. Wei Ting came meeting us. It was surprising she could make it for the countdown. A pity i did not talk to her for long and i had to "disappear".

After dinner, I had to leave for Dhoby Ghaut as i was meeting another group of high friends. I met them at the MRT platform. I almost stepped into the wrong MRT. There one-by-one, all appeared. Gerry aka Disgrace (just joking), Melise, Amy, Maureen, Pearlyn, Aik Nen and Grace. We all then went to somewhere near Merlion Park to find our spot to sit, without Melise. Apparently, we were late and had to sit somewhere not so close to the sea. We sat in a circle and started playing games. I like the dooki-dooki the most. haha. Anyway, hard to explain it. I even competed with Gerry to see who could last saying the 'wu chi-chi' and went so loud. I think people walked past us would think we were mad.

Then we had a few photo-shots and Pearlyn looked "ahem" in them. But it was good for everyone to remember, don't you agree, Pearlyn?

We went to Maureen's house and stayed there. We watched movie and crapped till morning when we had breakfast at Macdonald's, in Bukit Batok.

The first word i used in 2008: firework, ( i guess).

No comments:

Post a Comment