Saturday, August 25, 2007

my reflection for the movie

Title: my reflection for the movie

First of all, the end of exams opens the doors to HOLIDAYS, finally. I deserve every bit of them and will need to plan well and make the holidays a well-spent one. What i have in mind is to travel around Singapore and getting myself familiar with the bus services and routes. I could easily imagine myself visiting the places on the buses. More than that. I would like to do some home visits to both my paternal grandmother and maternal grandparents soon. I think my holidays will be filled with tuitions.

Anyway, talking about a well-spent holiday. The official first day of holidays was great. I went watching Jay Chou's "Secret", <<不能说的秘密>> with Cynthia and Michelle and with Han Xiang joining us for dinner. Both Michelle and Cynthia had waited for me to watch the show and if i dare to say, 'i don't want to watch', i think i would be on top of their hit list. Thanks for the patient wait.

Firstly, for me, it was a great movie as although the story where it projected about the travelling in time that was not achievable in the reality, at all and absurd. I thought it was that made the story went out of the conventional path of ending a story through the use of an extra element to effect a different ending. Overall, i found that the acting wise was fine as Jay was acting on what he's been through so i think it should be how he handled his love life in the past.

After watching the movie, i was reflecting quite a long time. Maybe it could be what Cynthia said it left some sadness within one who watched the show. Then i was thinking that love happened in school days like in secondary or even primary school is really pure and is sweet to recall, wouldn't it be? Anyway, i have passed that stage so it is all about earning more, more and more incomes in the near future. Love during young adults' years and later would never be as precious as the one had during the tender age of any individual, especially the first love that one met. It is always special.

Next stop for me: zoo tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment