Sunday, August 26, 2007

Cooped up

Title: Cooped up

Well, i did not go out at all today. What a disapointment! I had thought that i could go to zoo. But anyway, i received right after writing the yesterday's post.

I did to myself was to coop myself up in small square room where i kept eyes focused on my computer. I was actually watching this attractive show i watched the 3rd and 4th episodes on CableTV. But because i have missed out the first 2 episodes, i turned to YouTube for my solution. haha. In the end, that show was so good that i ended up watching it from 11am or so in the morning till 8.40pm. Right after i update my blog.

The end-result of spending my day like that is i am now half-way through the 16 episode series. I just completed viewing episode 9. It was actually a Korean drama - Snow Queen 《雪之女王》by Hyun Bin and Sung Yuri. It has been a few months since i got so captivated by a Korean show.

The more i watch this show, all the more i feel like going back to Korea. haha.

So i decided to put a video of the first part of first episode in my blog to share with you. If you really like it, continue watching it at YouTube or buy the DVDs or watch it on CableTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment