Sunday, August 12, 2007

I WANT HOLIDAYS!

Title: I WANT HOLIDAYS!

I am now around 1 week away from the start of my 5 continuous examination days. But of course, i hope that my exams will end really soon as i have many things i would like to do during my highly anticipated 2 months' break.

First to start off, on 24 August, i will need to go out with Han Xiang and Guan Zhu. ( I wonder if it is confirmed). Anyway, then i will visit zoo on 26 August with Kok Ho, Shu Fen and Audrey. Following that, i will and hopefully can see off Audrey and Shu Fen at the Airport as they leave for the overseas study trip. I hope Kok Ho can also join me on that day.

I have a camp from 5 Sep to 8 Sep. During the camp on 7 Sep, i have to have an individual presentation.

The rest of the holiday will be spent with no fixed plan as yet but will think of it during the course of the holidays. So much for my wishlist for the coming holidays. I WANT HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment