Friday, August 3, 2007

Lesson Learnt

Title: Lesson Learnt

Another semester is coming to an end, that is great. Projects are down, with only exams left to be dealt with. Once i complete the exams for this semester, i would be enjoying another long 2 months vacation. I am left with the final semester before my graduation next year. Graduation, come quickly.

What have i encountered these few weeks? I have met with some difficulties. Well, i shan't preach about it. But i think for myself, i have learnt through the process, which will equip me better for the future. For what's done, i have done with which i deem i could within means.

"Words uttered may be unclear, kind intention can never be clearer than this."

The sentence above summarised what i have gone through.

What i should be doing: Study-study-study with ample amount of sleep needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment