Sunday, December 14, 2008

my days

10 Dec

I visited my grandma. Accompanied by Mummy, i went to Jurong Point. Initially, it was not in the plan. Since Mummy mentioned that the extension was opening, we went ahead. The extension was grand. To me, with the new extension, it looked like a small town where top brand products could be found.

11 Dec

I went back to the old place. I was there. I stood and looked at them moving around. But no one noticed me. Maybe it was my cap that they did not take note of me. However, we managed to have some fun sessions playing a soccer regulated with a set of strange rules. Then, there were funny moments while playing the game 'chop chillis'. Perhaps, we 'chopped' too many chillis already. haha.

12 Dec

Another old place. Some of the friends. Some still called me "Uncle". Well, perhaps a 2o year old could be that old. As usual, they played like tomorrow is coming to an end. After that, we had a short sharing session. Then off i went to K Box with Michelle, Ann and Han Xiang. Guan Zhu joined us for some superb dinner. Finally, i got to eat chilli crabs. Although it was alittle spicy, i like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment