Sunday, December 9, 2007

first cry in december

Title: first cry in december

To think you did this when i am down with the illness known as stress. You attacked me when i am in the most precarious situation. You made me cry. You activated my tear ducts. You triggered me. It is all because of you. I have never cried so much for some time. For a moment, i thought i was hysterical. oh my, i give up on you.

Maureen, the big bad wolf that made me tear. (sorry, not wolf, i mean tortoise.)

But somehow, my heart did not sink to the bottom of misery. Instead, i was delighted. Or maybe more than that - i was entertained. I saw it and i burst into laughters. Maybe i laughed too hard, too much ... that i cried.

Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jYiM9rtop4&feature=related

According to Maureen, Melise will perform this in near future. Thanks for sharing the video with me. I enjoyed it.

Above mentioned about Maureen was a BIG joke. haha, kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment