Saturday, December 29, 2007

2007 reflections? to some extent, yes.

Title: 2007 reflections? to some extent, yes.

Year 2007 is coming to a close for me. Like i have always wanted - times passes as fast as possible. This is partly because i want to spend my time relaxing in my retirement period. My wish for year 2007 has been completed and what i wished for came true.

I have been happy in recent times. haha. That is good. But that is bad as i keep thinking of having fun and somewhat already laid back. School is starting next week and assignments are due soon. The mood for the new year would be a little not so uplifting. Year 2008 is soon at my door. I have waited for it since i stepped into my current learning insitute. Oh well, a couple of years just took place like that and i mean like that (wow, so fast!@!). i want to think of my new year resolutions soon.

The people i mingle with have been fun to be with. I want to say that phrase 'SICKENING, PATHETIC, DISGUSTING fool' when i see them. haha. I want to say "因为这是很有意义的" when i meet them. I want to say "cla***.... cla***.... cla***, ta**... ta**... ta**, e**... e**... e**..."

I would want to spend my remaining time of year 2007 happily. Unfortunately, projects are here to accompany me too. I have got cousins' outing tomorrow, (i hope it all ends well).

"Rabbit, rabbit, RABBIT!" i said. "rabbit... rabbit.... rabbit..."

Question for the day: What is the difference between a rabbit and a hare?

Someone said this, "A hare is more wild.."

I interrupted, "I know, hare is more wild in parties like a party animal."

rabbit... rabbit... RABBIT... RABBIT... rabbit... rabbit...

No comments:

Post a Comment