Monday, October 29, 2007

we ESCAPED!

Title: we ESCAPED!

27Oct/Sat

Yida, Sheau Chyuan, Xiao Ting and i went out. This time it was at Escape Theme Park. It was so long since i last stepped into the amusement park. I felt giddy after the first ride which was all about spinning.

Then we had a thrilling boat that came down the 2 slides with one of shorter versioned and the other much taller at 15 metres. Luckily for me, i was not as drenched as Yi Da and Xiao Ting. Although Sheau Chyuan did mention that sitting at the front part of the 2 man boat would help one getting less wet and i chose the front seat, i did not do it under her influence.

Next it was Inverter. I decided to miss it as i was giddy. So the 3 of them played. Then, we went for 2 person Go Kart!. It was my first time riding the Go Kart! and was done alone when i thought Yi Da could be the person in it with me. Well, all the initial fears that i might not ride it were gone when my foot was on the accelerator.

Then we all went for a boat cum water gun shooting session. I was all drenched after that. I was shot in the head a few times. The main culprit was Xiao Ting. Luckily for me, i did shoot her directly too. Well, nachos with sausages were what we had after the water gun session.

Xiao Ting and Sheau Chyuan went for single Go Kart! while me and Yi Da took a ride where we were required to lie down faced down and that the ride started when it spinned and we were as though flying around like superman in the air. That ride was good as we could play again and again without queueing.

Finally, i went for the Inverter with Yi Da as the girls were still waiting for their Go Kart! ride. I purposely chose the outermost seats. So when the inverter went for more than 360 degrees turn, we could see clearly the objects around in the theme park. When we were enjoying the ride, we shouted, "Oh my tian!" while seeing the ground from high up in the air. The feeling was wonderful and i felt more happy playing the ride.

Then at night, in celebration of Halloween, we saw staff wearing make-ups and costumes to make themselves visibly scary. We had a few shots with them too.

The day ended when we went to Changi Village for dinner then a stroll at the Changi Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment