Friday, October 5, 2007

Passion Chalet 1

Title: Passion Chalet 1
Day 1/ 1 Oct Chalet

The first day started off for me informally in school as i had to settle some important stuff. I then proceeded to Bukit Timah Food Centre for a lonely breakfast. Thereafter, i returned to school and waited for Feng Kai to meet me.

While we were on the bus, the sing addict, Feng Kai was singing 《世界唯一的你》 and told me about how the song could be easily sung. Finally, we reached the place of our destination. They were service centres for both Yong Qing's MP3 and our laptops. So we divided the tasks and went separate ways. By the time, Feng Kai was done and came to look for me at laptop service centre. He grumbled about the speed of getting our laptops attended and the condition of the service centre. Can't be helped. It was his first time doing this while for me, umpteen times that i lost count.

To continue our journey to the east (chalet), we decided to have a quick lunch at Jurong East. That was when i received a call from the chalet. At first, i thought it was Yida who would call and question our whereabouts since, i did not have a caller ID and could only guess the caller. I was wrong. The conversation started with a high pitched but not exactly squeaky voice. I was bombarded with questions like, where are you? Are you coming already? Gaying with Feng Kai? Then the purpose of the call was uncovered - the people at chalet needed the disposable forks which were with me. haha. So when the call was ending, i actually asked a lame question - Who are you? So for the past few minutes, i have not been able to figure out who it was. So Feng Kai took over the call from me and ended it. In the end, it was Xiao Ting called and lamented that we were slow to reach the chalet. I still remember Feng Kai saying the feeling of being wanted was great, to me. haha, sure it was, one of those times that brought me to the tip of the mountain.
When reaching Pasir Ris MRT station, we received another call again from Xiao Ting to buy pandan leaf. So we headed to NTUC at White Sands shopping mall. It was funny that i thought i spotted and grabbed the pandan leaf and Feng Kai was telling me that it was not. But i argued back. Then he pointed that pandan leaf was on the left while another type of plant - i think it was onions - on the right. Feng Kai then concluded the short exchanges by hitting me with the pandan leaf.

Finally, we reached the chalet. We saw Huiwen, Foong Ling, Ee Ren, Yida, Xiao Ting, Karen, Daniel, Melise, Maureen and Derek. When i first saw Melise, i thought she was Evangeline. So i acted as a smart alec and claimed, "i know who you are.. You are EVANGELINE." Everyone froze at that very instant. I was there still insisting i was correct, " You are Evangeline, right?" Then, i got to know Melise and Maureen who were in the 2nd storey bedroom with Derek. Yida then was telling that Gerry and Wen Jie went 'gaying' by strolling around in Pasir Ris Park. Also, Feng Kai and i were told of Gerry's enormous appetite.

So i played bluff with Maureen, Xiao Ting, Karen, Daniel. I was practically bluffing whenever i could. There was once when Maureen was trying to catch me, i tried to act as though i was bluffing when i was not. I tried to hide my laughters making her to believe i cheated. In the end, she caught me for not bluffing and had to keep the thick deck to herself. Poor her, got cheated by me!!
After that, i could not take it. So i went to play soccer with Gerry, Feng Kai. I was with two giants. At first, we were passing the ball around. But soon, a group of boys came and we joined in. It was fun though. I managed to make assists and goals. There was once, i did a stepover against a defender and pushed the ball past my right heel, away from the defender. Then right after it was Gerry the goalkeeper. Immediately, i slotted a quick, ground ball under a diving Gerry. I got the goal.

Gerry and I accompanied Feng Kai to his other chalet. On the way, this Feng Kai kept using the hokkien word NB. I who have been with him since morning and also had my mind screwed with his NB and occasional f**k you. Then i tried to illustrate the walk as if it was Journey to the West as Feng Kai kept asking if we were reaching and showing signs of frustration.

So i went,"师主, to reach the level of enlightenment and nirvana, you need to perservere"
Feng Kai asked me and Gerry: "What is your religion?"
Me: "Free-thinker."

Feng Kai: "NB, you don't have religion and still talk to me about nirvana."

We reached the chalet after accompanying Feng Kai. The pizza was here but not fried chickens. So we had to wait for quite some time. While waiting, i added Melise in my blog and was introduced to eBuddy by her. Gerry, Maureen, Yida and i went to buy some drinks since there were not enough. While doing so, i finished 2 icecreams. But that was not the main point. The second ice-cream was the one i asked Maureen to help me buy. After some time of waiting outside the food outlet, i looked for her. When i got my hands on the ice cream cone, a wicked idea came knocking my head. So i told her and pointed at my ice cream, "imagine this is your lip." Then i ate the ice-cream in front of her. haha. Apparently, details of eating - licking and placing ice cream in the mouth and turning - are out since it was gross. Maureen was like,"eeee" and frowned. haha. Later, i even used Yida's msn and talked rubbish with Shu Ting. haha.

To be cont'd...

No comments:

Post a Comment