Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ice Skating

Title: Ice Skating

8 Oct/Mon
I had an ice-skating outing with Derek, Zarra, Melise, Maureen, Gerry, Yi Da, Wen Jie, Tony and Hui Wen. After having a short meal at a fast food restaurant, we headed to the rink. I was not any ice-skating expert who could spin as and when i liked it. I think only Melise, Gerry, Yi Da and me were not frequent skaters. All the others were so good. I managed to see a young boy around the age of 4 receiving a skating lesson. Well, he looked really cute. Even the hardest fall that he made was so gentle.

We even had a mini 'train ride' in the rink. The train was basically formed with a single file with each person placing their hand on the person before him/her. So the train would start operating when the first person started the ride by moving forward. So the first person was also the one controlling the speed of ride. It was thrilling. However, we stopped shortly as we were all warned the risk of falling on our chins.

I ended skating early with Melise, Wen Jie and Yi Da. After skating, we went to look for Shu Ting as she working there. Derek was the customer ordering from her while i took down the video. Derek even commended Shu Ting before her superior.

We settled our dinner at the foodcourt, IMM as it was nearby. Before dinner, we - Maureen, Hui Wen, Derek and me - were playing the digital game that was screened on the ground and needed us to move legs to move the digital objects in the games in the mall. For example, we had a short soccer game with the conventional applied - put the ball behind the net. I teamed up with Maureen but we played 2 times and were thrashed twice, 3-0 and 3-1. The others - Melise, Tony and Gerry - were standing still and seeing the big kids playing.

I learnt the phrase - oh my tian (哦my天) from Hui Wen. haha. What a cool phrase! I am influenced and addicted to using that phrase.

Then we went to a Japanese store. I particularly like the picture that WenJie and the rest wearing the specs. They truly looked old. Perhaps a few wrinkles on them would have made them a complete senior citizens. haha.哦my天!!

No comments:

Post a Comment