Sunday, July 8, 2007

Yesterday: 7.7.07

Title: Yesterday: 7.7.07

It was 7.7.07 yesterday, my brother's birthday. The entire family of mine hit Swensens for some ice-cream dinner. It was a lovely experience, dim, yellowish light formed a perfect atmosphere for a good dinner spent. I do hope that brother enjoyed himself. Then the birthday ice cream (forgot the actual name) came free as brother presented his student card and was verified to ensure it was his birthday. I thought it was really some surprise to me. I had cookie summit. After having it, i felt as though i was at a mountain summit; satisfied. The once-a-lifetime day - 7.7.07 was well-spent.

'Hakuna Matata' from Lion King means no worries. This song really came in useful for me, for i have felt really stressed.

May all happenings be 'Hakuna Matata'.

No comments:

Post a Comment