Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Pray, Effort

Title: Pray, Effort

How good it would have been if it is all capped. Cap my project, exams, tuition stress. The word "cap" refers to putting a limit to. I can predict that the next few weeks i would be more than my usual self, given that the weight that i will be put to.

I am exhausted. The usual busy period for students from my school is running. Even when i am not doing anything, i feel stressed. Not a second can be wasted. For my goal, i must work towards it. Meetings for project alone are already taking up alot of time. I can easily feel very uneasy somehow.

I had a tuition with my tutee today. Apparently, she just could not absorb as much as i taught her as yet. I tried ways and means to teach her. But i think more is needed to teach her. Mum actually told me indirectly to quit teaching her if she fares even badly in her coming test than the last one she had. Well, for me, i would want to help her improve as much as possible. I don't want to fail in my tuition assignment since her parents have been investing in my teaching skills, i need to match their expectation - improve. Or else, i would feel guilty for not being able to help my tutee.

Now i can only continue to try my best to teach. Same for my study - put in my soul and effort into them and then pray for better returns. I hope that the returns (e.g. exam results) can at least match or exceeds my expectations (no more disappointment; i just can't take them). Nothing else is distracting me right now which means i am getting focused. The only lacking ingredient in my formula to success is time and effort to put into practices before the 'big ones' in August.

By the way, i am just wondering how well the last post fared? Good? I hope so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment