Sunday, May 17, 2009

Supper

I went out with Eugene the Poker face, Uncle Wang, 16:9, Lu Dan and Ying Long for supper at Katong. Well, Lu Dan and Poker Face drove us around from Katong to East Coast Park then to somewhere near Tenah Merah. haha. We had supper. I was so blur that night. haha. I was told to meet them at EUNOS STATION at 10.15pm. But i ended up at Paya Lebar searching for them. haha. In the end, i had to take the MRT to the next station (Eunos) after 15 minutes of walking around at Paya Lebar station.

Another incident happened when i was about to go home. Supposedly, i was to catch the last train after the meal at Katong. But somehow, i missed the last train. When i found out so, Lu Dan already drove away and i thought maybe i should cab home. The thought of spending over $20 killed the idea. I thought i could get a bus home. No there was not any bus. I was left with no choice but to call Lu Dan to fetch me and we continued with our drive-around and eating. The night ended when i went to stay at Uncle Wang's house.

Uncle Wang and Poker Face












Lu Dan and 16:9



No comments:

Post a Comment