Friday, March 28, 2008

Our friendship; my prophecy

Title: Our friendship; my prophecy

Friends are hard to find. They represent a miracle unknowingly in my life. So here is my telling of our past, present and beyond:

We became friends through weeks of knowing, weeks of being through, weeks of understanding, weeks of joy. But weeks are short. So the friendship, it is... hard to believe, hard to convince, hard to happen. Nonetheless, the friendship is knitted closely.

We stood together barely through months of knowing, months of being through, months of understanding, months of joy. But months are still short. So the friendship, it is... hard to believe, hard to convince, hard to happen. Nonetheless, the friendship is knitted more closely.

This friendship can be cemented through years of knowing, years of being through, years of understanding, years of joy. But years are still, still short. So the friendship, it is still, still... hard to believe, hard to convince, hard to happen. Nonetheless, the friendship is knitted more, more closely.

The only litmus test that proves this friendship is true and loving forever is here. Eternity of a true miracle outwits weeks of disbelief, months of doubts and years of ambiguity. Thus, we can win the confrontation with time of uncertainty through the rocky times.

Till now, my prophecy is only close half true. I will patiently await for my prophecy to become a legend!

waiting for my prophecy to become a history... waiting in process...

No comments:

Post a Comment