Wednesday, September 5, 2007

'BIG' Discoveries

Title: 'BIG' Discoveries

Saturday (1Sep) - Comex Show. With Michelle, Han Xiang, Guan Zhu and Cynthia. I had wanted to buy a pair of ear-pieces. But in the end, i did not because the thought of queueing and unwillingness to spend stopped me from buying. Then i had to haggle with Guan Zhu on the price for his MP3 ear-pieces as it is the one i am looking for. So the market price was $19 but i was trying to bring down the price till $12 and anyway, according to him, he had not even used it too. So why let it rot at home? Sell it to me and thus at least i can utilise it. Later, we went to Michelle and Cynthia's house. There i made a 'big' discovery. haha. Michelle's mum actually does visit my blog.

Sunday (2Sep) - Mind Cafe. With Daphne, Rui Min, Chitra and Michelle. It was originally to be on thursday as they were saying it is some ladies' night (tried to take advantage of the discounts). Anyway, i could not make it on thursday. That day, we went to play a dog board game. It was quite lame and was our first time trying the game out. The game's mission was to eat bones to fill stuff and then run errands by delivering newspapers. Somehow, after playing for 45mins with the staff assistance, we decided to drop it. The stay at the cafe was rounded by playing UNO Stacko and Monopoly.

In the evening, i celebrated my Grandmother and Dickson's birthdays. So during dinner, i got to know that Winn (6years), Yan An (8years) and May Ning (11years) have got either handphones or msn. Anyway, i have taken them all down. So after dinner, some went to my house. Then we were all playing with my 4 hamsters. As usual, the smallest and cutest one was labelled as 'danger'. I warned my cousins that it is dangerous figure, beware, it bites. I think the candy eye among the 4 was male, brown and fluffy hamster. I was delighted that the hamsters could entertain my cousins, somehow.

Monday (3Sep) - Tuition at office. I was supposed to turn up for the tuition at industrial place. But my handphone went flat at a very wrong time when i only remembered the building but not the exact office location. In the end, i had to make a few public calls back home to find out the company name in order to locate the office location in the centre. Luckily for me, there were only 2 glass- related companies in the whole building. If not, i am in for more searching work.

Tuesday (4Sep) - MSN chat with Winn. Amazing. After tuition at Aaron's house, i used his computer. I ended chatting with Winn for a while. A 6 years old, K2 boy was using msn and on top of that, he told me he was watching YouTube at the time of our chat. So young and he is already so IT-savvy. I also gave him blog link, hopefully he does visit it. I have fixed this coming saturday with Kwan Boon, Tammie and Aaron to watch movie, just right after my camp. Cool! Come Saturday, quickly!

To end this post, i am off to CAMP on wednesday till saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment