Friday, January 1, 2010

31 Dec 2009

31 Dec 2009 began when i plodded my way to the Centre again but for the very last time. For some, it might be the last time we ever met on this surface. It was slightly more toned down. However, where there is distance, the hearts came closer than ever. Ms. Lynn called me and we chatted for a while. Surprisingly, Wuwu called and so we chatted on the phone for over an hour. Wuwu entertained us with his guitar skills and jokes. While doing so, Cheryl approached me on Facebook. Soon she was invited to the conference. When we were all done, it was 2 hours plus call.

Then i headed straight to Ion Orchard. As usual, i was late. Fish & Co was the place where Cynthia, Han Xiang, Yi Long and me met. But the weirdest thing was to come. I had an impulse to do the silliest thing on earth. So i did. I asked the waitress for her number. Surprisingly, she gave and her name as well. I think the people around me were stunned so was the girl. This might just be the last crazy thing i did last year and in many years to come.

Still, we got to see Michelle accidentally in her bf's car. It was coincidental.

Year 2010 has arrived. The breath of freedom is ringing the bells. I think my time is going to come soon.

My new year resolutions will be:

- time to fly faster and i can study
- get back my freedom
- do extraordinary acts
- meet my lost friends

No comments:

Post a Comment