Saturday, March 21, 2009

never quit

When you are in a losing battle, do you choose to give up or to carry on fighting? Well, for me, i will carry on fighting. For all my life, i have been fighting a battle very unfavourable for me. In terms of intelligence, i am not bestowed with the best of it. Instead, i strive hard to become what i am today. Of course, there are times i am envy of people who are smarter as they can learn things much faster than i do. I have got a big problem concentrating in class some times. Nevertheless, i found my way of overcoming all these shortcomings.

My friend actually told me to give up this battle together with him. But i did not do it and disagreed with him. My perception is that to quit a losing battle shows that one is a loser. It is important that everyone has a winning attitude even in a losing race, battle, competition. Maybe, just maybe you might even overturn a losing battle and make it a winning one. Now i know that i have a couple of essential components in me that keeps me going on - the winning attitude and hardworking - although it can be quite tiring. But everyone has his/her own way of survival. Just make sure you find yours.

Quit a losing battle, then you are really a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment